Today, the Daily Mail published a story, claiming the Italian wants to reunite with our midfielder. Tribuna.com take a look at what the fans are saying.
• Our user Richard Martin: “Sarri is mad. He must be smoking weed instead of cigarettes.”
• Robert Finnerty: “Why would Chelsea even think about selling him? We need world-class players not more money in the bank. How are we even going to get back to being a top team if we keep selling our best players?”
• Igwe Chiimědoziigom Ďohz: ‘Don’t be surprised. Lampard can let him go as long as the offer is right so he can turn Chelsea to England FC.”
• Robert Adeyemi: “This guy should go and ask Thibaut Courtois about the wrath of Chelsea fans and how that could really affect your whole life.”
• Big Quils: “So that’s what he came to do here. Learn about our inner workings and sabotage it. Chased away Cahill, Moses and now he wants to remove Kante.”