Sports24online Transfer DEADLINE INSIDER: Real Madrid plan to sell SEVEN senior stars this summer


Real Madrid are planning a high-profile cleanout of senior players at the end of the season.

Okdiario’s chief pundit Eduardo Inda, speaking on El Chiringuito de Jugones, says Madridistas can expect major changes this summer.

He revealed: “In this issue there is absolute agreement and also with the hard core of the dressing room.

“The first one is a guy that I like very well and that I would not give him the axe: It’s Lucas Vázquez.

“The second one is also a good friend of mine, Marcelo.

“The third is the goalkeeper who has won the last three Champions Leagues: Keylor Navas. The fourth is a player who could be a Ballon d’Or, but he plays 45% of the games because the other 55% he is injured, I’m talking about Gareth Bale.

“The next one is not new, he spends his life on the bench, much to my surprise. He is a huge player and I am very sorry that he has to leave Real Madrid, he is Isco Alarcón.

“The following is a player with an outstanding talent, but he is doubted above, below and on the field: Dani Ceballos. The seventh is a boy to whom I have a special affection and who every time I’ve seen him play has been much better than the references that come. He also has a problem with injuries and it’s Jesús Vallejo.”

See also  How President Akufo-Addo celebrated Tottenham's Champions League win


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here